Friday, January 11, 2013

Our Family is Growing!

I can hardly believe I am writing this post already. Baby number two is growing big in my belly. We are so thrilled to be having another baby. This baby is due the beginning of June...though I'm measuring a bit bigger so we will get more of an idea at my ultrasound on THURSDAY! I'm 19 weeks 5 days  right now and feeling really good. I started feeling movement and having some Braxton Hicks around 16 weeks. I had BH early in my first pregnancy too so this time around they don't make me too nervous.

My pregnancy with Gideon went great and had no complications, as with my delivery (that I'll write about one day). We are trusting the Lord for this pregnancy and delivery to be the same. Since birth is something I'm already so passionate about, I'm sure you will be hearing of ways we prepare for baby number 2, as well as birth plan ideas, etc. If that's something you're interested in, stay tuned. :) I have really enjoyed being pregnant, so far with both of my pregnancies and I'm one of the weird women who is actually looking forward to labor and birth again. It's just so incredible to me.

My children will be just over 17 months apart and I couldn't be happier. My prayer is that they would grow together and learn to lay their lives down for each other. What a blessing it is to have children! I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Bump picture to come! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Holly and am thrilled for you! My first two are 18 months apart and it is the best. Praying that this pregnancy will go just as smoothly as the first one.
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete