Monday, January 14, 2013

Boy or Girl?

I am already 20 weeks pregnant with this little babe! Feeling good and having lots more energy, too. On Thursday (Jan 17th) we find out the gender of our second baby!! I can hardly wait.

I want YOUR guesses? Another son? Or will we be adding a little lady to our family? Do tell what you think! :-)

Here's a 20 week bump picture! Sadly I haven't taken any before this one really...I think because this pregnancy just seems to be flying by for me.


20 Weeks! 
Milestones:
**Daddy felt him/her kick for the first time yesterday! And I was feeling tonssss of movement and even already seeing my belly jump a little. Oh man, if you have never been pregnant or are newly pregnant, let me tell you, it is one amazing thing to feel your child inside of you. I wish I had words to describe it.
**You're apx. 7 inches long already!
**You can recognize Mama's voice!
**More energy for Mama!

Cravings:
**I haven't had too many as of this week. But I am enjoying pickles a lot more these days. I know, how stereotypical. But I have had more cravings this pregnancy than last. In the beginning I craved chicken nuggets. Then Sprite, chocolate ice cream, and...something else. I'll have to think of it.

On my Mind:
**How to prepare for two children, physically and emotionally. I can't wait!
**Adam finishing this semester in MAY!!!!
**Finding out if we are having a boy or girl.
**Loving on Gideon more!

I'm not in maternity clothes quite yet but I have a feeling that my wardrobe is going to need to expand in that area! I hardly got any when I was pregnant with Gideon and now I'm realizing that I do need some more clothes that *fit*..and I think I'll be in them a lot sooner! So..if anyone has any to sell let me know! :)

This photo I had to add for sheer laughter! :) I promise I wasn't ignoring the
fact that he was about to fall backwards..even though I kept composure in this picture. :) 
Okay, I think that is it. NOW, get to guessing!

8 comments:

  1. I think it's going to be a girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to grow, Momma! You are beautiful! Judah says it's a girl. I'll go with his guess :) We say girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! okay i think your having a girl. this pregnancy your having cravings. you didn't last time. that says it all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking I'm the luckiest granma ever and I think it's gonna be a ......boy or possibly a girl hehehe love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your finding out the sex on my bday- therefore it must be a girl!
    looking lovely holly girl!

    xoxo

    Juels

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It HAS to be a girl. That way I'll have a niece to go shopping with and spoil to death. :D (Not really) ♥

    ReplyDelete