Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Gideon's 1st Birthday Party in Minnesota

We had so much fun celebrating Gideon's birthday party with some of our closes friends here. Thanks for all the support, love, and gifts you all share! Here are some photos from the day:


I had so much fun making some yummy treats to go along with the Woodland theme! Mushroom cookies, acorns, hedgehog donuts were a few. :) 


 


Aunt Becca and Gideon hanging out! 
He picked up the whole "cake" to eat. :) 
More photo booth pictures to come!
"All this is for me?!"


4 comments:

  1. looks like fun! love the theme! how different and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the biggest compliment to me, "different and cute"! :-) It's always what I go for..sometimes it works, sometimes it's a flop. HA! Thanks, Claire. It was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  2. That's what your dad and I were going for in our amazing daughter too... Different and cute!!! Hehehe ') love you and have I mentioned lately how lucky our grandsons are that God picked you and Adam to be their mommy and daddy! Love ys'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I forgot to mention that Gideon's party was very charming and distinctive even if I can only see it in pics wahhhh!! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete