Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Play date!

Ethan Rush is one of Gideon's first friends. Though Ethan has usually had the upper-hand on Gideon when it comes to "wrestling" we know that they are best of friends..along with Finn and Liam of course.

We had a play date at the Minnesota Childrens Museum. Have you ever been there? It's amazing!! That was our first time and I loved it! I mean, Gideon loved it. :-) There was so many things to do for all different ages of children. If you have young children, you must go! Even if you don't, borrow a child or two. and invite Gideon and I to come along.

 Face painting! 


half of Gideon's mustache

 Ethan wasn't too fond of the hat.. 

 Gideon's favorite part was getting to play in the water! 



2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love doing stuff like that with the kids! We have a season pass to the NC Zoo and I love taking the kids there--and going with friends too! I never know who has more fun... me or the kids ;)

    ReplyDelete