Thursday, October 18, 2012

October

Fall has quickly became my favorite season. I love the colors, the weather, and oh the food! This fall we planned a retreat for some of our closes friends (sadly, not all could attend) and spent the weekend just relaxing. Not much of an agenda was planned, just fellowship and food. Unfortunately we were all a little too caught up playing games and eating carmel apples to take pictures. But trust me, it was a good time!

I've also been able to go to the farmers market a few times. The one in Minneapolis is my favorite! Fresh squash and beautiful bouquets - my love language.

This fall I want to really be intentional about choosing thankfulness. I have a lot to be thankful for! Too often I find myself getting caught up in the ugliness of envy or pity...why? I love my life! So I've created little things around our home to remind me to choose thankfulness and the life it brings! Here's a few!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: