Friday, October 5, 2012

9 Months!


 I can hardly believe Gideon is already nine months old...two weeks ago. :-) He is such a joy. I've dreamed of being a mama since I first changed a diaper (my cousin, Christian) and rocked him to sleep. I don't know how old I was, but young. There was something special about it to me. Holding a baby sleeping in your arms. Obviously, until Gideon I always have held other peoples babies..he is mine though. Oh what a pleasure!

29 inches tall and 23 pounds! Solid 'little' man! 


 He loves to giggle and laugh at almost anything. Not very many things go in his mouth...yet. Just fingers, toes, and food.

 He loves to crawl..we thought he might skip this step and go straight to walking. He does pull himself up on anything that will hold him.

 
 "Dada" has been his first word, for sure! When Adam comes home he hears the door open and crawls as fast as he can down the hallway yell "dada dada" until he reaches his pant leg and lets out the biggest giggles and grins!



He makes some of the best faces! 

 My Gideon always wakes up with a smile on his face! He loves the morning, just like his mama! 
 Smiles! 
Helping Mama

**Note: This entry was supposed to post on Friday, but I just noticed it didn't. Sorry! 

1 comment: