Friday, October 26, 2012

Double Digits

My Gideon is 10 months old this week! I don't believe it. He's been out of me longer than in me. And he is currently sitting on my lap as I type this post with one hand. :)

He still has two teeth...I'm sure there are more. He's just in no hurry. Like with most things. 
 HAHA! At a retreat we went on, he thought the glass door was the best thing! 


 Getting started on the dental hygiene early.
Loves 'reading' his books!


 He reminds me a lot of his Daddy: simple, easy to please, and finds joy in most things.
Much like his Mama, he sleeps in the funniest of positions.


-He learned to wave! Cutest. Thing. Ever. I wished I had a video to show you.
-He is learning the meaning of 'no'. There are two things in our living room that he can't touch...and of course they are his favorite.
-He is approximately 30 inches long and 24 pounds. He's thinning out!
-Thinks that us smelling his armpits and toes and saying "pee-yew" is the FUNNIEST thing!
-Will drink from a bottle! I can hardly believe it myself. After 10 months he finally learned the milk tastes the same whether from a bottle or mama.
-Likes to crawl in his toy bin to reach things higher up.

P.S. I know I told you via facebook that I have a sorbet recipe! I do. I have to 'perfect' it one last time.
;-)


2 comments:

  1. Gideon, you are getting so old. When you turn one your auntie Laurel will cry very very hard. love you sweet boy.
    p.s. don't drink the mouth wash...there is enough alcohol in it to get you in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Man, I can not wait to squeeze this little guy!

    ReplyDelete