Saturday, May 18, 2013

38 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm there. 38 weeks, well almost. My baby is full term and can come any day now! With Gideon I delivered at 39weeks, will his brother follow suit? We shall see. My mom comes to town on Tuesday, I'm so excited!

Currently, I'm not craving anything except ICE COLD drinks and a pedicure! I really think that salons should give pregnant women--who can no longer reach their feet without passing out--free pedicures. It only seems fair, right?

At my 36 weeks appointment I was 2.5cm and 50% effaced! Really, that means little. Especially with a second baby. But I'm hopeful! :) My only "complaint" right now would be horrible, collapse to the floor leg cramps - but I'll deal with those for a full-term, healthy baby.

38 Weeks
(We took the picture at my most tired part
 of the day, whoops! :))

This season is full of exciting things for our family, and lots of transition. I'm seeing the Lord's grace over and over again.


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful:) Yay for momma coming in town on Tuesday!! So Excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is exploding with anticipation & my cheeks are covered in tears of joy. I feel so blessed to have 2 needed days with your brother & then on my way to my beautiful daughter, sweet grandsons and our wonderful son in law! I love Babygirl!

    ReplyDelete